Internships are a valuable career building experience for students and we need your help spreading the word about two new unpaid internship scholarships for Mason students! Please contact Raechel Timbers at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Parents Fund Scholarship
University Career Services in partnership with University Life and the Parents Fund is offering twenty, $500 scholarships to help students offset the cost of academic credit for an unpaid internship. To apply students must:
· Be enrolled in an internship course summer or fall 2017
· Possess a minimum 2.0 GPA
· Have secured an unpaid internship for summer or fall 2017
· Write a 250 word essay about how the internship will help them develop the skills employers are seeking and how the internship relates to their career goals
· Log in to HireMason, search for "Parents Fund Scholarship,” and complete the application form
The deadline to apply is April 14, 2017.
Unpaid Internship Scholarship
The Unpaid Internship Scholarship is open to all students who have secured an unpaid internship for summer or fall 2017. To apply, students must:
The deadline to apply is April 14, 2017. Students can receive up to $5,700 in scholarship money, which will first be applied to any outstanding balance on one’s Mason student account. Recipients will be notified by May 1, 2017.