We're a local non-profit that is looking to add a Part-Time Customer Service Representative to our team. This position would be great for students looking for part time work and interested in the non-profit sector.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for a college/ graduate student to gain valuable experience within the nonprofit sector and professional office environment. You will work with your supervisor to set a 20/hr work schedule M-F. In addition to learning and growing professionally in a young team environment, you will be able to personally help military families around the world and have an impact on access to quality child care.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
· Conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational, time-management, and troubleshooting skills.
· Must be able to interact positively and cooperatively with individuals at all levels; work as a team member; function under time pressure; and respond in a positive manner to supervision.
· This position requires completion of a satisfactory background check.
· Take relevant data of program information, derived from local partner program submissions and updates spreadsheets and databases.
· Download and update respite care parent and provider applications.
· Connect families and providers to the on-line application system.
· Submits records for quality control to ensure accuracy.
· Keep program attendance sheet data up to date and distribute them to the Senior Director on a regular and recurring basis.
· Provide technical assistance/training to partner agencies’ points of contact (POC) on all aspects of the respite care applications, attendance procedures and payment problems.
· Confirm eligibility of Service Members for programs and refer eligible members to partner agencies.
· Assist with other projects as specified by the Senior Director.
PT Non-Profit Customer Service Representative
(Great For College Students!)
Arlington, VA (Metro Accessible)
PT, 20 Hours Per Week, Flexible Hours