Great opportunity for someone interested in the special needs/ABA therapy fields!
· Looking for someone who is enthusiastic, patient and enjoys working with children to assist family with implementing ABA therapy
· Position involves working with a sweet and happy 5.5 year old girl with developmental delays and running behavior plan in our home
· While experience is helpful, it is not necessary as training will be provided by Dr. Jane Barbin, BCBA-D/LBA of Behavioral Directions, LLC (who also monitors the program)
· Looking for someone who can work at least 5-10 hours per week (which includes evening & wknd hrs) and is willing to provide us with at least a year commitment (weekday mid-afternoon availability in the fall a plus)
· There is some flexibility in hours, with additional hours available during school holidays and summer
· Start date: flexible (immediate to August start date)
Please contact with resume/questions: Jen, email@example.com, 703.996.9791