APPLY TODAY FOR THE 2018 MASON LEADERSHAPE INSTITUTE PROGRAM!!!
You can apply online at: https://lead.gmu.edu/leadershapeinstitute/. The deadline to apply is March 23, 2018.
Here's what students are saying about Mason LeaderShape Institute:
· "In six days, the Mason LeaderShape Institute embodied what George Mason University stands for, a message that takes some students their entire college career to learn: freedom to grow and discover the numerous possibilities in the world, and learning how being a leader is something anyone can accomplish if they “have a healthy disregard for the impossible.”
· "I am so grateful to the LEAD office for providing me with that collaborative space and especially for that week-long immersion into those relationships. LeaderShape has continued to impact my outlook on my abilities. I am constantly reflecting on my knowledge learned in the week, and applying it to my day-to-day situations. I often find my motivation comes from thinking about all the goals I set back at LeaderShape. At the end of that week, I walked away so excited to start the Fall semester, feeling very connected to my campus community."
· "Going to the LeaderShape Institute was one of the most enriching experiences I have had during my college experience. During this 6-day institute, I grew tremendously as a person. I was put into an environment with other students, faculty, staff, and professionals that all wanted to focus on personal development and personal growth while learning how to contribute their own individual voice to events and issues that are important today. This institute allowed me to take a deeper look into myself and where I currently stand with my leadership skills and how I could grow and develop more into the woman that I wanted to become. I left with so many useful tools and connections to others at Mason because of this trip."
· "Being a part of the LeaderShape Institute at Mason provided me with the BIGGEST transformation throughout my college experience. The things I gained from LeaderShape are things few people, who are lucky enough, get to experience in their lifetime. For the first time in my life, I was given tools to help me define myself."
· "The most rewarding aspect of Mason LeaderShape was what I learned about myself and my capacity to be a catalyst for positive change. This has allowed me to focus on my vision and continue to work on it in a way that will contribute to society."
If you are interested in applying to be a part of the 2018 Mason LeaderShape Institute experience, complete an application online at: http://lead.gmu.edu/leadershapeinstitute/. To participate in the Mason LeaderShape Institute experience, students are required to participate for the duration of the program from May 21-26, 2018.Mason LeaderShape Institute will take place at the Bishop Claggett Center in Buckeystown, Maryland . Students will be staying overnight at the facility during the week and we will provide meals, transportation, and lodging. More information about Mason LeaderShape Institute can be found on our website at http://lead.gmu.edu/leadershapeinstitute/.
If you have any questions, please contact the LEAD Office at 703-993-4186 or via email at email@example.com. The deadline to apply is March 23rd. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity...spaces are limited, so apply today! Hope to see you at this year's LeaderShape Institute!
Clinical Psychology Services, Inc. a multi-doctor psychology practice in the city of Fairfax is seeking a new full-time member of our team to manage phones, greet and check-in clients and schedule appointments. This is a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, maturity in interaction with others and the ability to manage a multi-line telephone system. Computer skills are a must. Please reply with a resume. Preference will be given to candidates who include a cover letter telling us more about themselves and their expectations for a job with us and how long a commitment they would be able to make to our organization. Our office is open Monday through Friday 9 til 9 and Saturdays 9 til 5. Employees must be able to cover these hours. This current position would likely work primarily 10:30 til 6:30 four days per week and one day from 1:30 till 9:30. They would also need to have the flexibility to cover other shifts when needed including Saturdays.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a psychology (or similar field) student to work with my 17-year old, helping him to plan and implement strategies to address ADHD and acquire better study and follow thorough behaviors. Great fit for a caring, curious, and always-wanting-to-learn psychology student.
My home is in Fairfax near Fair Oaks Mall, 15 minutes from GMU. Hours 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., four days per week. We can calibrate hours during our discussion. Salary commensurate with experience. Please call or text Claudia at 703.801.0451.
My team is hiring a research associate to support personnel research and policy analysis. This full-time position is a rare opportunity for a candidate with a master’s or bachelor’s degree to work in a research field.
IDA is a great place to work and learn. Many of our research associates go on to complete PhDs or work in government after a few years here. It’s an inter-disciplinary environment with a growing focus on human capital issues in national security. Current projects include the topics of diversity and inclusion in the military, culture and foreign language skills, and officer career development.
Please forward this information to any students who may be a good fit and are seeking full-time employment:
Explore your intended career post-graduation, and make contacts that could lead you to a new mentor, or even to an internship, interview, or job. Distinguished alumni of The College of Humanities and Social Sciences and The College of Education and Human Development, along with other volunteers will host a lunch on campus to provide you with career advice and connections to their professional networks.
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences and The College of Education and Human Development are partnering to host this lunch.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from professionals willing to help you as you prepare to transition from college to a new career.
Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Register here to secure your spot.
I am one of two professors teaching a summer course about Leadership that includes a study abroad component in Italy scheduled for this May 2018. I am writing to share that we have upcoming info sessions – two of the final info sessions this semester:
· Wednesday 2/7, 12pm in Enterprise 400
· Thursday 2/15, 12pm in Enterprise 418
Come to learn more about the trip, itinerary, etc.! We have a limited number of spaces but are still accepting applications. Look forward to talking with you – if you cannot attend the info session(s) but have questions, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.